What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-1223669814.jpg

Last of my first 4pk of 3Beans.

Definitely won't be the last of my last 4pk!

I brought this home with me from a short trip to visit with family.

ForumRunner_20130526_185921.jpg

Still drinking water. Probably going to take the night off, after overindulging the last two days.

HessenHelles said:
I brought this home with me from a short trip to visit with family.

Still drinking water. Probably going to take the night off, after overindulging the last two days.

Man, I'm jealous! I love Three Floyds! I hope I get a chance to go back there again. They are the brewery that led to my obsession with extremely hoppy beer. Dreadnaught is awesome!

Man, I'm jealous! I love Three Floyds! I hope I get a chance to go back there again. They are the brewery that led to my obsession with extremely hoppy beer. Dreadnaught is awesome!

Same here. They only had 8 bottles of dreadnaught, and I bought all of them. I just couldn't help myself. Only 5 of them made it home with me though. I also picked up a few of their helles lagers, which I have not tried yet.

NIZZLE said:
Finally got everything to make my first batch of Jalapeno Cucumber Mead. Thanks Disturbedchemist for the recipe
;) oh and I'm dranking a labatt blue :(

image-1255514130.jpg

I'll one up you. I'm enjoying some of that right now!

NIZZLE said:
Are those fooking thong sandals yours?

Hey, don't knock the flip flops!

image-2403847952.jpg

Just got home from a bbq. Had a few different Blue Moon seasonals, wasn't impressed by any. Also had a couple Trader Joe's brand (Josephs Brau) Bavarian Hef's. The hefs were actually pretty good.

NIZZLE said:
Buddy just showed up with this fine day for a bbq.

question is what kind of buddy is he?

He's an idiot! Who listens to Shinedown? :p

HessenHelles said:
Same here. They only had 8 bottles of dreadnaught, and I bought all of them. I just couldn't help myself. Only 5 of them made it home with me though. I also picked up a few of their helles lagers, which I have not tried yet.

That's quite a purchase. If I remember the prices right, that cost quite a bit. But so worth it!

This a great one, a hoppy wheat from xMalachi trade. Man, I really love the aroma combo of wheat and citrusy hops and the flavor is just a good. Thanks for sharing, man!

20130526_204000.jpg

That's quite a purchase. If I remember the prices right, that cost quite a bit. But so worth it!

Yea. It turned into a pricey visit. I dont make it down there as much as I used to, so I figured, what the hell. The lady working at the liquor store thought I was crazy.

public announcement: I'm gonna double fist crush NUZZLE. first it the right berry, then in the left berry, and time permitting in the middle berry. it's gonna be a fast paced vice of doom. that is all.

NIZZLE said:
This ones for Billy-Klubb fooking tasty go ahead Billy tell us how you want to punch me in berry's bwahahaha :D

Forget Billy Klubb. I may punch you! ;)

Back