What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found a two hearted at my uncles...he's a fisherman so guess it makes

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393118483.777759.jpg

Not at all, personal financial management. I currently work for a local firm and just got my life/health insurance license four months ago.

I deal in both (health and life insurance) from a very different perspective. I am the CFO of a manufacturing company and make all the health insurance decisions for the company. I also am a partner in a law firm, with a specialization in corporate and tax law. I do a lot of estate tax planning for high wealth individuals and business owners. Life insurance planning isn't quite what it was when I started, with a $675,000 Estate Tax Exemption, but I still have significant dealings with it.

A watery overly citra hoppy IPA. Cant wait to my belgian wit /blonde is ready

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using Home Brew mobile app

I will be in Tampa in April. The only Cigar City beer I have known prior to your shipment was Jai Jalai. That is a respectable IPA, but there are several better locals. But after tasting that Zhukov RIS you sent, I'm intrigued to see what else that brewery puts out.

The brewery is ridiculous, make sure you take the time to do the tour. They have a pilot system that they make experimental beers on that are only served in the tap room. It is the #4 ranked brewery in the world :D
Also take time to hit 7venth Sun, Green Bench, Saint Somewhere and Peg's Cantina.

The brewery is ridiculous, make sure you take the time to do the tour. They have a pilot system that they make experimental beers on that are only served in the tap room. It is the #4 ranked brewery in the world :D
Also take time to hit 7venth Sun, Green Bench, Saint Somewhere and Peg's Cantina if you have the time

Did you see St Somewhere's horse feed beer?

My black IPA. Only four days bottled but already signs of carb. Not bad but a little thin, nice hop schedule with 10oz simcoe :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393123506.941956.jpg

Also take time to hit 7venth Sun, Green Bench, Saint Somewhere and Peg's Cantina.

I won't have time for a tour (there on business). But which of their beers should I be sure to try (keeping in mind I'll be there early April)? Obviously, if I find this Zhukov's, I'm buying all of it I can carry. What else?

EDIT: I haven't opened the Boulevard RIS from Fins yet, but right now you own the best Fantasy Football offering with this Cigar City RIS.

Back