free logo anyone?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that was quick...William Street Brewing it is...the file will most likely be fairly large (20ish MB) if you want the .psd, but if you just want the image as a jpg it will be much smaller (1 MB). Just let me know what format you want, and how I can send it to you.

Well that was quick...William Street Brewing it is...the file will most likely be fairly large (20ish MB) if you want the .psd, but if you just want the image as a jpg it will be much smaller (1 MB). Just let me know what format you want, and how I can send it to you.

My time stamp is the same.....got anything for a close second?

Here's what danielwhitted's turned out like.

4294232806_033a04d39e_b.jpg

I'll probably work on another one tonight or tomorrow.

Touche Ragutis, yours will be the next I do. Planning on making the location smaller and below the brewery name if that sounds good to you.

I'll probably work on another one tonight or tomorrow.

If you do get to mine, I would really appreciate it. I'm a photographer so if you ever need something on the photo side, let me know and I will do what I can to hook you up.
By the way, the Wildwood is the deepest, darkest middle of the forest primeval.

If you do get to mine, I would really appreciate it. I'm a photographer so if you ever need something on the photo side, let me know and I will do what I can to hook you up.
By the way, the Wildwood is the deepest, darkest middle of the forest primeval.

Damn I'm blocked with that deepest, darkest middle of the forest primeval bit. Have any photos of stuff like that I could work with?

Damn I'm blocked with that deepest, darkest middle of the forest primeval bit. Have any photos of stuff like that I could work with?

Greenman or the Oak King is the embodiment of the spirit of the forest. I always thought it would be cool to replace the leaves with hops and barley.

greenman.jpg

Well here's what I got...I kind of threw Greenman in at the last second, and I don't know if he really fits, and it came out a bit darker than I had originally intended (couple HB's in). I might come back to this if I can figure out what I want to do. PM me your email and I can send you the file. On to the next project!

4293803155_d02e399a88_o.jpg

I just kinda realized that ol' Oak King looks very similar to Davie Jones from Pirates...and that somehow the damn O disappeared.

4294578882_c9efef23f5_o.jpg

There fixed it for ya.

Back