How Many HBT Forum Members Does It Take To Change a Light Bulb?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the scwartzbulb....

black-light-bulb-1.jpg

It's really NOT that filling....

HA!!! I get it... schwartzbulb... thats one of my favoite movies. Actually a brewpub near me does a schwatzbier and they call ir dark helmet.

:off:

I actually have a batch of schwartzbier in primary right now..it's my buddy Decojuicer's house recipe...it is fantastic. I can't wait to have 2 cases of my very own...:mug:

The dark helmut was the first I had ever had it. I really liked it. But we are getting off topic here. The bubbling hasn't stopped but is it ready yet?

LavaLamps.jpg

Lava lamps would be cool if they just started being lava right away and it didn't have to heat up

Duz anyone have a lite brite recipe? I want to make cheaper lights than what I can get at the store.

We dont do this to save money. Once you figure in your time and equipment and additional electricity charges you are not saving anything at all.

Hey guys I had a question about screwing in light bulbs. I was going to start a new thread but thought this one was good.

Latest posts

Back