Tennessee Group Grain Buy Round 4

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, the link is in Spanish (seriously) and it say's I don't have permission to access. If you want money, pm me a total.

_

PAID...
Bobby, I will give you a call this week and let you know when I can get up that way. I have plenty of reasons to come but very little time to spare...

Hmmm, the link is in Spanish (seriously) and it say's I don't have permission to access. If you want money, pm me a total.

I think your gmail account is set up with Spanish as the default language. The email you sent me was in Spanish as well, while everyone else's came through in English...kinda crazy. I just gave you access to it. Your total is $8.62. :D And yes, I will be going down to Nashville and can bring it back this way, if you aren't able to go.

Y must I always work on the weekends you guys plan on doing all this fun stuff. I work that saturday not sure yet till when though...

I have done my part to pay. The shipment will be delivered on Friday August 5th. Our pick-ups will start on August 6th in the mid-morning or so. Plan on bringing some beer and hanging our for a good part of the day. Don't forget to bring some buckets or something to put the grain splits in, if you are participating in the grain splits. I am hoping that as many of you guys can stop by on Saturday as possible, but let me know if you can't and we will figure something out.

The 6th is picture day and we have a scrimmage that night with David Lipscomb, I will try and make it by after pictures for a bit.

I plan on coming with a few of my brew buddies. Are u picking up the grain Saturday? If so, just give me the time and place and we will be there to help.

If you goggle Wireless Plus in Madison,TN you can get the address and google it. The more people that come down with you the more folks that can help empty a keg, if they still have beer in them:D

Cool, just give me a time towards the end of next week. We r hitting the brewers festival tomorrow!

Bobby, I am starting vacation August 6th and will be in Florida for a week. Any chance you can hold my sack for that time?

cool, when I come by saturday and get my Starsan, I'll bring some of my Berlinner Weiss to try! ;-)

nothing else just needs to be put together thats all. maybe the brass nut,bolt and washer if you couldn't find that.

I will bring a jalapeno beer and a Belgium dubbel

What base style did you use for the jalapeno beer? I've got a lot of peppers ready to be picked in the garden and was thinking about pairing them with a chocolate stout, or smoking them and going with a blonde ale.

I can come by and pick up mine when it's convenient for ya, drop a beer or two off for your trouble. When's good?

If Saturday isn't any good for you, I might be able to put yours in my truck. If you are in any of the splits it would be best to come by the house. Let me know what would be good for you.

we've got our homebrew club meeting on Saturday at 3, so that might be a tough day unless you felt like coming down here to the boro for it. You would, of course (and anyone else as well) be welcome to come and check it out. I am in one of the splits, roasted barley I think. If that doesn't work perhaps I can drop by your place after work next week?

man that would be awesome, I can pop by your office whenever; let me know a day in advance and I'll bring you a bottle or two to take home

The grain money has been debited from my account, which means that the grain is on it's way. I need to know who will not be able, besides thirty6hex, to make it on Saturday. I know that Marc and Les can't make it on Saturday as well. I still need to nail down one guy with a truck who can help transport the grain to my house from my brother's work. I am thinking that we will be picking up the grain from his work around 10 or so.

I am coming with my tundra, 6 ft bed. Be there at 10. I am gonna try to cook a Boston butt and bring it and a 3 gallon of dark nut brown man drink.

I can't come this time, my mother in-law is in town so you know what that means... I should be able to swing by the weekend after.

I am coming with my tundra, 6 ft bed. Be there at 10. I am gonna try to cook a Boston butt and bring it and a 3 gallon of dark nut brown man drink.

Damn! I sure hate to miss this one and for a wedding...BullS**t!:mad:

this has a bite to it. the way the guy at the taproom described it as nacho beer or junkfood beer. I was like hummm but I tried it and its weirdly good.

Grain Delivery is off for now, the bill of lading has the grain in Ashville, NC:mad: NCM is going to call me to see what they can do with the carrier. I am going to see if they can deliver the grain on Saturday, but with the grain in Ashville right now I am not sure what can be done. This sucks:mad:

Back