Hops Blowout- $.85/ounce

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just want to give a shout out to the great service John gives. I ordered 5 pounds of hops late Sunday evening. He got back to me right away with the price quote. The hops shipped on Monday, and I had them by Wednesday.

He even followed up to ensure I had got them, since I am going out of town, and I didn't want them to sit outside for a week :).

Thanks john, from another saisfied customer.

Yep, John is one heck of a vender, fast shipping, great communication, super great prices...Thanks John!

Just got my Friday night light deal in today. You can't ask for faster shipping and great communication. Thanks again

Sorry,
Missed where the Fri Nite Special is posted. Can you point me in the right direction?
With all this great feedback, I'm hot on the trail.......
Thanks.

jqourd, I have the EKG but no Phoenix or Challanger. Mandomanic, I post the special every Friday around noon in the vendors showcase section.

Got my hops today! I ordered these Friday night at 9 PM and they were at my doorstep Monday. That is SUPER FAST shipping. Thanks John!

Your welcome fellas, Happy Brewing! Everyone else who purchased this weekend, your hops went out today so expect to see them soon!

so i didnt read through the posts but didnt see it in the orginal post or website, how much is shipping? is it flat rate?

John - thanks for the speedy shipment! Question - your Pliny pack has two additions. large first, smaller second. the recipe here on HBT calls for 3 equal sized additions. Are they premixed so I could add up then split in 3rds?

Anyone else had problems with this or do you just add per John's pack?

Placed my order Sunday night, got my hops today....fast service!!! Hops look awesome, can't wait to brew Friday!

John - thanks for the speedy shipment! Question - your Pliny pack has two additions. large first, smaller second. the recipe here on HBT calls for 3 equal sized additions. Are they premixed so I could add up then split in 3rds?

Anyone else had problems with this or do you just add per John's pack?

When I made mine, I used the AHS recipe and it was 17oz. Also, it was a 90min boil with a FWH, then 2 or 3 other additions followed by a couple of dryhopping clips.

Thanks to everyone who took advantage of the sale this weekend, it was a huge success. And I'd like to thank all the men and women who have served our great nation.

I may be able to get them, but I have to check and would probably do a pre-sale so I don't have them taking up a lot of space. If anyone else is interested let me know and I'll go from there.

I will be attending my Grandfathers funeral this week and will not be able to ship out orders until at least Saturday. So if you have an order please be patient with me this week. All orders placed over the weekend will go out this afternoon. As always thanks for the support and Happy Brewing!

THis is a great deal...Do you ship USPS?

Will you ship to Alaska? zip 99615

It shouldn't be to bad. The Post office flat rate boxes are amazing for my parents (who live in Rockton, IL) btw...great way to get goods up here.

Any Amarillo or Palisade? Also, have you gotten any whole leaf hops? I tend to use those for flavor/aroma/dry hop additions.. Def will use pellets for bittering though.

Thank you for the last order, I was really happy with it. One thing I'm having a hard time finding is glacier pellets. Hoping you might have some of them in the future. Cheers!

I have a few new varieties coming on line this weekend (not Glacier :(), and I was thinking about Glacier for the next increase in varieties, let me see what I can do. Tell you one thing, these Simcoe smell awesome!

Back