Commercial variants of Ed Worts Apfelwein options

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tschmitt

Reaction score
I plan on bottling in December (4+ months in fermenter) and was wondering if there are commercial products available to give me an idea of what my final product outputs are.

I made the recipe straight up. Is there a purchasable 'still' version, carbed version, sweet version etc??? Or something similar...trying to decide what to do with it when I bottle it. Thanks.

Heya, we've just about finished drinking our first attempt at EdWort's recipe. 6 months of aging, kegged it and it's vanishing quickly of course. My gf and I think it tastes very similar to Julian's Hard Cider (original). It's got a bite of a white wine, but hints of apple aroma just like the Julian. HTH.

I think the carbed version taste like Strongbow cider a bit. Almost champagne like, but my Edwort's is still pretty young at 3 months. Hoping to have it ready for christmas this year.

Back