Let me show you my beer closet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigsnake

Reaction score
Belgian Dark Stong Ale with the blow-out tube
Irish Stout in the secondary (room mate's batch)
EZ-Cap bottles have a Honey Amber Ale carbing
Half empty box on left is a Red Ale that's my room mate's as well

Belgian Ale is about to go to secondary, then I have a Oatmeal Stout that'll immediately go in the primary. Have my first all grain batch on the way and another primary carboy so it'll be in there shortly as well. Room mate also just ordered stuff for another batch but I don't remember what he's going to be brewing. He'll be doing that shortly was well. :mug:

beercloset.jpg

very nice. But I think you need to get rid of those rims to reclaim all that room.

I'd like that but my room mate put those there to reserve space for when he gets racing wheels for his car.

But, I'm on a major job hunt right now (know anyone who needs a chemical engineer? lol) and will probably be moving out of here in January so I'm not too concerned. I just hope I move somewhere where I can home brew even more.

that's the bummer about our new house.
NO ****ing closets, anywhere! Three closets total, all upstairs in the bedrooms. No coat closet or anything downstairs. 1800 square feet and they couldn't find a place for a closet.

that's the bummer about our new house.
NO ****ing closets, anywhere! Three closets total, all upstairs in the bedrooms. No coat closet or anything downstairs. 1800 square feet and they couldn't find a place for a closet.

I think it's home improvement time

I've never understood all this fancy rims crap. Buy a car and leave the shiny stuff the way it came and spend money on beer stuff that goes where the tires are after you pop them and throw them down the street.

That's just me:D

Shelves help make best use of the space. Be sure that they are sturdy - the shelf with the fermenters is very heavily attached to the wall and I believe I sat on it for a while before I tried loading it up with carboys full of water, which I did for a week or two before I'd trust it to beer - mistakes are messy and expensive.

White walls, tiled floor, brew supervisor at lower left.

BrewCloset.JPG

Yes, that is percarbonate in primary, air, air, air. Bottled 10 gallons, gotta brew more, had no time to brew and fill the other secondaries as planned for the continuous rotation scheme. The clear bottles are mead.

Back