New HBS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewHound

Reaction score
Hi y'all,

Just opened a new HBS on the west side of Fort Worth! I actually live further out west than that and wanted to offer a shop to southwest Tarrant county and all the folks in Parker county that commute in. (Plus I needed a place for yours truly to shop)

Been open 5 days and getting great feedback so far! Anyone who has the chance to stop in please do and let me know what you need.
Open 7 days a week. The web site is up and we're improving it every day.
Brewhoundsupplies.com

Call, click, or come by and say hi!

Chris

Congratulations! A little far for me but I'll be sure to drop in if I'm ever over in that area

Thanks! Just fyi, my business partner commutes from Arlington so we could often meet you at least halfway if there's anything you need. By the end of the month we should have a will-call option on the website so you can order online without it adding shipping charges. Until then feel free to call it in!

Have a good weekend!

I never saw this thread. I had a credit to burn at that other place across town, so I haven't needed to drop in for a while. You'll be seeing way more of me in the future, sir. (I'll bring more beer.)

Sweet. I'm bottling a smoked ale soon so we'll have a few of those chilled and ready in the next couple three weeks.

Back