HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Palmer is only 33. Hardly old for a QB.
I'll take you on: Palmer vs. Flacco. See who does better by the end of the year. ;)

deal haha should we make this interesting and place a side bet of a bomber? and how will we judge this, total QBR or stats or winning record?

finsfan said:
deal haha should we make this interesting and place a side bet of a bomber? and how will we judge this, total QBR or stats or winning record?

Considering this is within the contest of a fantasy league, shouldn't it just be fantasy points?

that would be too simple! haha yeah okay that does seem to make more sense, total points at the end of our fantasy season, excluding playoffs weeks

that would be too simple! haha yeah okay that does seem to make more sense, total points at the end of our fantasy season, excluding playoffs weeks

Sure man, but no crying when you lose! ;)

Old man Palmer vs. Young superstud Superbowl winning Flacco

What could possibly go wrong? :D

I would like to congratulate whoever gets my beers and be the first to shame anyone who does worse than me. Fantasy football seems to be both more complicated and less interesting than brewing.

Waiting...........waiting............waiting...........
By the time the draft rolls around, I probably will have forgotten my username and password to log in to nfl.com. ;)

good thing NFL.com saves my password! on a side note, Mad Fermenationish is going down week one! regardless of our teams

can i make requests as to what beers i want if i win? if so, ghandi bot, resin, ruination, flower power IPA, anything founders, Jai Alai, rastafa-rye, watershed IPA, Zaison, Contemplation, and das Wunderkind. That is all i can think of now! will add more soon so you can start preparing to get one of these for me :D

can i make requests as to what beers i want if i win? if so, ghandi bot, resin, ruination, flower power IPA, anything founders, Jai Alai, rastafa-rye, watershed IPA, Zaison, Contemplation, and das Wunderkind. That is all i can think of now! will add more soon so you can start preparing to get one of these for me :D

Nope for 3 reasons. A. I'm going to win. B. If I lose you're getting something gross. C. Refer to A.

You can wish for what ever you want :-D

Should we also send Bud light or Zima to the bottomfeeder of the league?
That would be funny... :D

haha if that doesnt happen as i league i may end up doing that on my own, what a great idea! i have had a bud light pounder sitting in my car for a few months already, i cant imagine what it will taste like when i send it out in december!

DisturbdChemist said:
Is it over yet? Did i win?

Yes! Your beer is on the way. Hope you don't mind, I'm sending you a bomber of beer from that guy we sat next to at Petrol. ;)

You rockers are screwed! I got some great inside info and tips from a guy at the train station this morning. He dug them right out of his shopping cart. Either that or he was trying to sell me some green meat. Oh hell, I guess I'm still screwed! :confused:

Has anything happened yet? Did I miss anything? ..............................................................

Andrikos said:
Btw, just like March Madness Office Pool, the less one knows about the subject, the more likely they are to win it...

I may just win this thing then! :D

mcbaumannerb said:
Ummm ... If you were planning to draft Aaron Hernandez, you might want to rethink your strategy. :D

Oh I still am. I'm riding that ship down! ;)

Channel66 said:
Murder worked fine for Ray Lewis.

Too soon?

I am the only one who yelled 'watch out for Ray Lewis!' at the TV when the power went out at the Super Bowl?

TNGabe said:
I am the only one who yelled 'watch out for Ray Lewis!' at the TV when the power went out at the Super Bowl?

Hahahaha!
I made the same joke to my friend when we were watching.

guys guys guys, we all know it would be easiest to send the beer to the most centrally located place for all of us, MYSELF!

THIS GAVE ME CHILLS!

[ame="http://youtu.be/htWnfYBEE_c"]http://youtu.be/htWnfYBEE_c[/ame]

CANT WAIT FOR ANOTHER AMAZING SEASON OF KSU FOOTBALL!

20121201_jla_as4_1093.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Back