calling all disc golfers.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Played today :ban:

Did I tell yall about the Wham-O Max Flight? Well, lemme tell yall about the Wham-O Max Flight.

It's a PDGA disc, last I looked. It's a glow disc. The body is soft plastic, like a Blowfly. It has a disc of hard plastic sort of melded into it. That's the glow part. Mine weighs 168.9. This thing is a truck tire. It's great for rollers, but that's it. I mean, it rolls like a truck tire. It rolls like it has it's own power. But throwing it? It's floppy in hand. Slicker than it feels. And it just doesn't go far.

I looked for months to get one local. Found one in blue. All my discs are blue. Yay! I've a disc in the collection. That's it. This one won't make it back into my bag.

I picked up an Innova Blizzard plastic Boss.... I love that Blizzard plastic it increases your drive so much.... Have you guys tried it yet?

me mang. ive frolfed up in novato at a sublime course, there was one hole that you climb 300-400 feet to get to the tee, then you throw it over the edge at the basket wayyyyy down. super fun.
also have played at golden gate park multiple times, sometimes with a 40 in hand. again, super super fun.

Back