Great Find in Wine Country

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Djanvk

Reaction score
So I was on a Vacation to go to a wedding in Napa Valley California, great wine country and after driving around a couple of days I noticed I had crossed he Russian River. This got me thinking, is this the area where Pliney the Elder is brewed at? Come to find out I was only 40 miles away from San Jose where the Russian River brewing company is, so I packed up my Wife and her Mom and Dad to go find the great Pliney the Elder I always have seen talk about and there we found it in San Jose and it was just as good as I have always heard, my Inlaws even loved the place, well my Mother in Law enjoys good beers so thats a plus.

We stayed there for about 2 hours sampling and drinking beers, I really enjoyed Pliney the Elder and the Sour Beers they had were great also. See I'm in the Midwest and there is not much of a chance to get Russian River beers out here so it was a nice find for me. Thanks to my home brewing hobby I heard of this great place and now I found it, hell I even has a T-Shirt to prove it.

Back