Abilene brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And no where to be found. Another smaller group I'd growing in the area been meeting with them. So if anyone else in area find the Abilene Homebrewers club on Facebook. Great guys and girls have guest brewers awesome group

Beer! Better than stamp collecting

I'm in that area but I am primarily a wine maker. Manthing has been wanting to ease into beermaking. I'll let him know about your page.

Cool. I also make mead as well anyone is welcome.

Beer! Better than stamp collecting

Rehashing. I'm moving back to Abilene next week. Looking for a homebrew supply store or at least a yeast supplier.

Anyone know? I talked to the owner of Filo's on Buffalo Gap and he might want to start carrying supplies. Possibly. He seemed very intrigued.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I never thought craft beer would reach the isolation of Abilene. That's awesome!

Looking for other brewers in Abilene. Have heard there is a big country homebrew club. Costs to join but can't find any info. So I started Facebook group. Slowly getting people would like more.

https://www.facebook.com/abilenehomebrew?ref=hl#!/groups/218249945041583/

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Have you tried Pappy Slocums? Great place to meet people and get a good taste going.

20150507_140902.jpg

Back