Coy and Josh (BrewBrand Creative) Rock!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedGlass

Reaction score
Just wanted to share my new logo that Coy and Josh designed. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for some logo/label work. If you're on the fence about getting in touch with them, I say go for it! They are professional but informal and a blast to work with.

Here's the logo (obviously the vectored image doesn't have the watermark):

CrookedTail_final.jpg

I don't have any aspirations of going commercial, but it feels very cool having a "brand" for my brews. For bottle labels, I'll replace the "craft brewing" text with the name of the beer, keeping it nice and simple.

For those looking to get in touch with Josh and Coy, check out their thread here: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f41/brewbrand-creative-contact-form-172014/

Cheers :mug:

Thanks for the props it's truely appreciated and it was a pleasure working with you on it.. :D:rockin:

In classic homebrewing style, the name comes my pet. One of our cats had some sort of break in her tail before we got her that never healed properly (though not as severe as the image). Figured a puma made for a better logo than a house cat...

and pumas aren't that fun to draw. LOL
I think Josh did an outstanding job of making my feeble sketch WAY better. LOL
PumaDrawing.jpg

Back