Staying out of trouble, just barely, for now

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Torchiest

Reaction score
Man, it's a good thing Dogfish Head only sells their 90 Minute IIPA in 12 oz bottles, or I'd be in a bad way right now. That stuff just goes down so smooth and easy. I'm glad I only had one cold bottle of it, although now I want to hit some of the homebrews. :drunk:

It is some great beer, we just started getting it here, now all I have to do is find someone who has it...

delicious to say the least! 60 min is my fav session beer ( I know it's hardly a session beer, but we are hardly normal drinkers! ). Dogfishhead is my favorite brewery in the country right now.

they just finished expanding the brewery and are now expanding their distribution so you should see more of it soon!

Ironically, I just popped a bottle of my winter stout, which is only 3.8% ABV. As for Dogfish, I love their mainline IPAs, but they make some pretty wacky side projects that are kinda hit and miss.

agreed, but I was a die hard purist before I was introduced to there beers. they helped me realize that brewing should be fun! half of what they brew is undrinkable to me, the other half is some of the best beer in the world. I guess you have to fail to innovate!

Very true. I definitely take inspiration from their fearlessness with regards to style and ingredients. I give them part of the credit for my brewing a peanut butter brown ale.

Back