What would you do with this kegerator?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SaltyHog

Reaction score
The company that supplies my restaurant with draught beer gave me this kegerator when I asked the rep if I could buy taps and beer line from them for my home brewing(score). Its officially on loan but the understanding is as long as im buying beer from them its mine. So...

My initial plan was to replace the tower tap with a stout tap and the sanke fitting with an easy swap homebrew to sanke kit and run that of the beer gas tank/regulator. Then I was thinking a keg connections kit with picnic taps with Co2 for ales etc.

All the possible mods are starting to confuse and delay me. Anyone have advice on how to best mod this kegerator for maximum potential?

100_0720.jpg

100_0721.jpg

100_0722.jpg

100_0723.jpg

100_0724.jpg

I would replace the tower with a two tap model, looks like two cornies will fit nicely in there. Epic score btw. You need to get that badboy home before they change their mind. Also get a sanke to corny conversion kit. That way you can switch back to a commercial keg easily.
http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=152

Yes, its absolutely an epic score! Totally unexpected and much appreciated.

It can fit at least three pin locks if not four. Its 19"x20" length and width(not including hump) and its 25" tall at its shortest point(under the fans).
Replacing the tower is probably best in case I ever have to give it back I'll just put the old tower back and build my own keezer with my tower.

Thanks!

Back