Beer in Denver and surrounding areas (weekend trip)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jthoresen

Reaction score
I'm going to Denver for an extended weekend and want to take in all the beer I can. I know this area is rich in beers, but is there any place I should focus on? In addition to a brewery I'm looking for a pub with 100 + beers.

Thanks,

Jesse

Thanks, looking forward to it!

Just found out that Yard House is opening in November downtown Denver.

falling rock is the staple in town. It's a madhouse during the GABF

for some local selection...
Great Divide, Wynkoop, Dry Dock, Bull and Bush, Breckenridge, new to town is Strange Brewing

and if you add boulder and fort collins to the list it grows quite a bit

Make sure you try some beer from Oskar Blues, Left Hand and Odell Brewing while you're at it! Those are all northern CO but damn good brewerys.

Make sure you try some beer from Oskar Blues, Left Hand and Odell Brewing while you're at it! Those are all northern CO but damn good brewerys.

Left Hand makes some fine beers, particularly that Milk Stout. Gotta love beer made from the waters of the great St. Vrain.

I'm dying to check out Pints Pub. Not a huge beer selection, but one of the few places I've found in the region that emphasises real ale.

I went to Pints Pub's website, looks great! I'll be checking that place out for sure. :)

I am not a fan of Pint's (the beer nor the owner....not a super friendly fellow)....the beer isn't much better. My fave not already mentioned is the Denver Chop house....Kevin the brewer also does nice tours if asked nicely (next to Coor's field, very close to Wynkoop and Brek downtown, and walking distance to Great Divide, Falling Rock, and Rock Bottom), owned by Rock Bottom.... (stumbling distance).

Latest posts

Back