Finally a Brewery Logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarleyWater

Reaction score
I have been thinking about it, and talking about it for a couple years now. I have made labels, but all have been lacking a logo. Well, now I finally have a logo. It's my first shot at it, and it is likely to change, but here's the rough draft.

BrewLogo.jpg

I really think it will look nice around the bottle necks.

EDIT: Updated logo added

The light on the copper is upper left, so the drop shadow needs to be lower right.

I would use white text to make it pop, IMHO.

It might look good if you made the text look like it's branded into the wood. If that doesn't work, I'd put some colour on "Little Kitchen Brewery" as it doesn't stand out enough against the copper, and having the name stand out is important to the branding of your product.

I like it and love the name. Only thing I can offer is to sharpen the contrast so that the copper and the lettering don't get lost in the wood background.

-Tripod

If you want to keep the dropshadow on the beautiful copper piece I'd say make the shadows in the image follow the light of the copper piece.

EDIT: Just noticed, it does follow the light on there. I need to wear my glasses more. Like it.

Back