Townie Brewing Co.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GloHoppa

Reaction score
I have been experimenting with a couple of labels on MS Paint (I havent had enough time to really get into and teach myself how to use GIMP) so I wanted some feedback...

n114500262_30675189_8966.jpg

In honor of making my first batch of Apfelwein this coming Saturday...

n114500262_30675191_4266.jpg

After my grandfather who gave me a lobster bot to boil my wort

:drunk:

Looks good.

I gotta ask, wtf is a townie? Some kind of NE thing I'm guessing?

ohiobrewtus said:
Looks good.

A townie is some one from your hometown that was born there and will die there.

bigjohnmilford said:
nice job, where have I seen that image before:confused:
I used the shield design from a link I got off this forum. do a search for shield or logo and it should come up. I just left the inside blank so i could put different things in

ohiobrewtus said:

A townie is a nickname for someone who was born and raised in a town (like a local). Usually its used when the place has a lot of tourism, and since I live in Gloucester and deal with tourists all the time, I thought it would be a cool name.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Oh as for all the images I used, I found em using image searches on google, and typically shrunk em, converted em to black and white and have them all in a folder on my desktop:mug:

GloHoppa said:
I used the shield design from a link I got off this forum. do a search for shield or logo and it should come up. I just left the inside blank so i could put different things in

A townie is a nickname for someone who was born and raised in a town (like a local). Usually its used when the place has a lot of tourism, and since I live in Gloucester and deal with tourists all the time, I thought it would be a cool name.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Oh as for all the images I used, I found em using image searches on google, and typically shrunk em, converted em to black and white and have them all in a folder on my desktop:mug:

I was just kidding about where I had seen the image. It's the statue in Gloucester Harbor or is it Salem? Regardless it's in your neck of the woods and seems to have gone over well. Cheers :mug:

bigjohnmilford said:
I was just kidding about where I had seen the image. It's the statue in Gloucester Harbor or is it Salem? Regardless it's in your neck of the woods and seems to have gone over well. Cheers :mug:

fisherman's statue in gloucester ma on the stacey boulevard:mug:

Back