I need yeast!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesefood

Reaction score
SNIZZLE folks, does anyone have any yeast they can share with a bruvva? I'm looking to get back into brewing soon and would like to save $7 on my next batch. Let me know what you have. I'll pick up.

Snakebone has some White Labs 041 he's trying to get rid of. I'll forward his email to you.

Why don't you just try some Safale S-05 American Ale Yeast. It's cheep and easy. It is also a good clean yeast.
I'm with you brother. The last time I brewed was back in May! :drunk:

My last batch I brewed was my Kolsch and I did it in early august. I still need to bottle it.

But I have a few beers and a few meads in the works right now.

Cheese, I feel for you! I've got all the fixings for 3 or 4 batches of Mead (90 pounds of Honey, 10 pounds of blackberries) but I use a swamp cooler to cool my apartment. I've got to wait until the outside temps are below 90 degrees consistantly, which will put the inside temps at the mid 70s. (Beer has to wait until outside drops to 80.)

Oh, wanna few packets of Notingham? They are dated 2004, but have still worked for me. I keep them in the icebox.

steve

What kind are you looking for? I have a few vials of White Labs and a smack pack that are in my fridge that I need to be used up soon. I will even be in the St. Charles area on Monday evening. If I have what you need I may be able to help.

Hey Cheese,

You could see if you can propagate the yeast from one of these Bottles.

Cheers

Back