La Fin du Monde Clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

castillo

Reaction score
I was wondering how long I should leave my La Fin du Monde clone in the secondary? It's already been in secondary for three weeks. When should I bottle it?

How long was it in the primary? For a bigger beer I like to have mine in the secondary for 2 months, bottle and store for a few more months. I would think you could bottle after a month but it may be clearer with a second month.

It was in primary for 10 days. If I let it sit in secondary for another month will there still be enough yeast in suspension to carb the beer?

It should be good for at least 2-3 months in the secondary without reyeasting. Adding more yeast tends to speed the carbonation process (sometimes), but won't be necessary given the relatively short fermentation you're planning.

Okay, If I let it sit for another month, which will make it a total of two months in secondary, How much priming sugar should I use?

I got it Austin Homebrew supply. I believe it falls under the category of Belgian Tripel.

Back