IS there a "How to" area so's I can learn how to include a pic?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shipfaced

Reaction score
Found a stray Parrot. All he says is "good mornin
have tried with no results

view

I get this instead

You have to have, iirc, 25 posts of have been a member for 30 days before you are allowed to post a pic. We got a nasty hack attack last winter so they implemented that feature.

Thanks Revvy,
You know what they say about a person who tries to do exactly the same thing over and over expecting a different result!

BTW I had a chance to go thru your pic gallery there. Hmmmm the "quotes" are correct. If I wasn't heterosexual, already married, living too far away from Michigan and some other reasons I can't think of off the top of my head. I'd think about crossing the line ... you are one hunk of man!

I gotta go bite my lip now, Shipfaced

P0001646.jpg

PHP:
[IMG]http://lh4.ggpht.com/_ZrIGgUFSQAM/RR8qLOs8ABI/AAAAAAAAAr0/7_k5BZD3ZR0/s576/P0001646.jpg[/IMG]
With Picasa and flickr, you have to right click and get the properties of the photo so that you get the actual .jpg URL
Delete any text that follows .jpg in Flickr (ie v=0)

Technically a violation of terms for those services.

Thanks Revvy,

BTW I had a chance to go thru your pic gallery there. Hmmmm the "quotes" are correct. If I wasn't heterosexual, already married, living too far away from Michigan and some other reasons I can't think of off the top of my head. I'd think about crossing the line ... you are one hunk of man!

I gotta go bite my lip now, Shipfaced

Uhh....wow, sounds like Revvy has a new fan...

And perhaps shipfaced is more of a closet brewer

I'm gonna watch an old football game now I think or hang out in the boneyard for a while, LOL :)

Hey that's my ride!! (BTW Revvy, God rides a Ducati!)
So that's how you do it oIIIIIo .... how do you pronounce that name? just jokin I get it.
I used to race those things til I learned one day that pain hurts!

So, Zen Brew, checked out your gallery, you're not so bad yourself in your renaissance regalia. Maybe we can get something going with Revvy and the three of us can watch a Gladiator movie together some time? You buy the H.B. I'll bring smoked salmon!

back to the closet now, Shipfaced

So, Zen Brew, checked out your gallery, you're not so bad yourself in your renaissance regalia. Maybe we can get something going with Revvy and the three of us can watch a Gladiator movie together some time? You buy the H.B. I'll bring smoked salmon!

I'll bring the popcorn, so I can watch.

Well of course I look good in my renaissance regalia. Darn thing cost enough LOL. Thank you.....I think.

Now you've got Yooper all worked up. Sorry Yoop, popcorn, gladiator movies, smoked salmon, and home brew, all sound good, but the party stops there.

Back