Headed To Three Floyds This Weekend

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LiquidFlame

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I should be heading to Three Floyds this Saturday (if something changes, I'll let you know). If your looking for something let me know. You can check their website to see what they'll have for pickup. I'm willing to do PayPal, or just straight up trade. Let me know.
:mug:

I've still never managed to find any zombie dust. I'd gladly pay for a 6pack of that + shipping + whatever finders fee

I've still never managed to find any zombie dust. I'd gladly pay for a 6pack of that + shipping + whatever finders fee

I'll keep my eye out, but that's probably going to be hard to find. The funny thing is I can always find that on tap in the surrounding suburbs of Chicago, but I can never find it in bottles.

alright yeah, no pressure. If you do end up finding some just let me know. I'd also gladly ship you a mixed 6 pack of my latest and best brews. always looking for more feedback.

Would love to try Alpha King, Gumballhead, or pretty much anything else if you end up having a few bottles to trade!

I would be interested in zombie dust or gumball head, a case of each or both. I can paypal or trade doesnt matter......

I'll keep my eye out, but that's probably going to be hard to find. The funny thing is I can always find that on tap in the surrounding suburbs of Chicago, but I can never find it in bottles.

The bottle trick is to ask for it at checkout. Most places keep it in the back and not on display, I know of two places that have had it every time I have asked and another two that are hit and miss. PM me if you wanted the stores(all are on the northside of chicago).

Back