• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Corny kegs (2) LOCAL-Denver CO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djc_6508

Reaction score
I'm looking for some Corny kegs. Striking out on craigslist. Will pay $40-50 per keg. Thanks

Edit: I'm also looking for some all grain equip; burners,hardware, kettles, that are set up. I have a typical extract kit- 2 carboys,20qt kettle, regular stuff. Im looking to go all grain.
thanks for looking

The Brew Hut in Aurora has Corny kegs. They are a bit pricy but if you sign up for their newsletter, they send you a coupon for 15% off one item each month. The coupon will bring the price down to what you are looking to spend.

Barley Haven in Lakewood sells ball lock kegs and pin lock kegs..their pin locks i think are around that price.

Latest posts

Back