April 2016 New South Central Pa Grain buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warrior

Reaction score
Starting this new thread for the bulk grain buy. Same as the current one only have the planned order date on this one. If this is new for you PM me for the price list.

Hey folks, where is the pick-up for this? From NJ, but might be willing to make the drive for this.

Have about half a pallet to fill of two. Once the pallet fills, I'll be closing this order.

Just had someone order 10 bags. Order is getting full. Order soon if you want in on this buy.

We are now at 90 bags. Need to fill 30 more for the third pallet. Need to do this in the next two weeks. Want to order towards the end of the month.

Need 25 more bags to fill the third pallet. Right now, Stutter, Disgraced and Gifty are on the third pallet. Everyone else should send their checks in. Would like to get this order done by the end of the month.

Please send me pricing and pickup location. I might be interested depending on that. I live near Phila, PA and I haven't seen an updated group buy in my area.

Going to close out this order. Getting a few extra bags myself to finish up the pallet. If anyone wants I'll have a few extra bags of pils. Froggyfrog, Morehopsplease, Sdillow, MrBlackjaw, EFX5003, Stutter and disgrace. Need your checks yet and then I'll place this order.

Should be placing the order on Fri or early next week. Still waiting on 4 more checks yet before ordering.

Anyone interested in buying brand new Sanke kegs with 2" T.C. fittings on top to use as fermenters? I'm thinking of getting some, would keep cost down if we can get at least 10 ordered on a pallet. They would cost around $190 to $200 each with the shipping included. These would be legal new kegs, not stolen from a brewery!

Grain is due in at work today. Weather is not looking good for hauling home this week though. Might have to wait till next week to take home. I'll keep everyone posted.

Grain will all be at the shop this evening. You can schedule to pick up evenings after 5:00. Will not be around this weekend except for late Sunday afternoon. PM me when you can pick up.

Back