What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure. The wife asked if she could get me some beer at Trader Joes. I said yes get me the craziest one you can find something you never seen before. I like to drink outside the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

So how are you not sure, did she tear the label off too?? Lol
Starting the night with Hi Nelson Hibiscus saison

I should stop drinking. Said no one ever.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400376113.886360.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400376256.844775.jpg
this is dank and very aromatic i was surprised by this one didnt expect to like it but i do

No pic. Avery duganA. Super dank and really good. I need to try The Maharaja.

****ing smsbhdc home brrew Hef!!!!!

Come through! Done deal.you know I got it

Hence, the title of the tread, "What are you drinking NOW" Brewed, worked, drank, Oh **** forgot to eat! no wonder I'm Remmyed!

Tasty!

Could have got a 6 pack for i paid for this Simtra. Damn it curiosity killed the cat and my tastebuds.

You're6 dead to me. I'm out!

This reminds me of a joke....two guys are sitting in a bar and they start talking and buying each other drinks. After a couple shots and 4 or 5 beers the older guy looks over at the young guy and goes "hey, guess what? I ****ed your mom last night." The younger guys looks at him and goes "dad, you're drunk. Go home." hahahahaha I laughed my ass off at this.

95 world class on beer advocate. Idk how thats possible. I am a hop head and love ipa but this is not very good

After getting 3 seriously infected bottles of Tanilla in a row (6 months apart) and a nasty email when I told them about it (which I posted on instagram and Reddit and got thousands of likes :)) I refuse to buy anything from Knee Deep.

After getting 3 seriously infected bottles of Tanilla in a row (6 months apart) and a nasty email when I told them about it (which I posted on instagram and Reddit and got thousands of likes :)) I refuse to buy anything from Knee Deep.

That sucks. I have a bottle of Tanilla. I guess I should open it soon and see how it is.

Back