Got a dimpling tool lying around?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwb96

Reaction score
This may belong in the classified section, but figured more people who might have one would see it here.

I have some kegs I want to put fittings into on my way to an electric set-up. With so many people having gone down the dimple & solder route, I'm hoping someone has their now-idle dimple tool just lying around and would like to pass it along so it can get some more use.

It would be really cool if we could turn it into the brotherhood of the traveling dimpler - pass them on from one DIYer to another, each person just paying shipping charges.

Just a thought . . .

Jim

They're cheap to make...a handful of spare parts basically. Check a few of the threads that have photos and stop by your local scrapyard. You may even have a local plumber or electrician that will just let you borrow the couple of pieces you need to do the job.

They're cheap to make...a handful of spare parts basically. Check a few of the threads that have photos and stop by your local scrapyard. You may even have a local plumber or electrician that will just let you borrow the couple of pieces you need to do the job.

Good point - I hadn't even looked at the cost.

Back