SLC brewpubs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surfbrewer

Reaction score
I've gotta go to Salt Lake City on Sunday for work and I'm looking for any decent pubs to go to. Also, do they serve alcohol on Sunday? I'll only be there overnight but would like a place to get a couple of good beers. Thanks for the help.

Cheers

Go to Squatters. I love their Full Suspension Pale Ale. Good food too. Yes they serve alcohol on Sunday. Also if you want to catch a flick, check out Brewvies. It's a theater that has micro brew on tap. Good stuff.

The pub is downtown and the airport is on the outskirts of down town. Turns out Squatters has an Airport pub. Perfect. Concourse C Terminal 2.

If you only go to one brewpub in SLC go to squatters. The one in the airport is a good place to kill time. If you have time you could also try Red Rock Brewing or www.uintahbrewing.com . Squatters is right downtown and has good food. These guys have perfected making good beer with a 3.2% abv limit under state law. Full Suspension Pale is good but also try the Captain Bastards Stout.

The Bayou is a good chill place, I believe they have microbrews there as well as a big selection of international beers

+1 on Uintah's Cutthroat Pale. Interesting, in Nevada I can buy Uitah's Angler Pale Ale which has the identical logo but higher ABV. I have noticed some of the Utah brewers actively "exporting" to neighboring states their higher abv brews. Uinta's Anniversary Barlywine is also pretty nice.

Back