• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

6 Used 2 New Chrome Standard Beer Faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Face Eater

I brew beer....
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have 6 used and 2 new chrome standard beer faucets for sale. I would like to sell all of them for 75 dollars shipped to anywhere in the USA. They do not have tap handles.The used ones are all in perfect working condition and do not leak. I will also include 1 new chrome beer faucet that is defective but will work for parts. This faucet had too much chrome plating and I could not attach it to the shanks that I have on my setup. It should however work on a mobile quick disconnect faucet adapter for mobile dispensing. PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

Ok here are the pictures. The first picture is all of them. The one at the top of the first pic is the defect, the 2 that are together are the new ones and the other 6 are the used ones. The pic of the back of the faucet is where I believe is too much plating on the teeth on the inside.

As for brand I have no idea.... All the used faucets have less than 1 batch each poured through them. Hope this helps.

image-3894374720.jpg

image-3202977674.jpg

image-2811870597.jpg

image-752123062.jpg

Just got perlick 525ss faucets and getting a stout faucet. I also have a bunch of misc brewing stuff laying around I'm trying to go through.

Ok I had decided to split them. I have one deal made and 1 deal in process. 2 used are sold and 2 more new/used are in the works depending on what they want. I was asking $8 ea on the used and $12 ea for the new ones. Shipping is not included and will be shipped flat rate USPS.

Back