• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MiniBrew 15 Gallon Fermenter *BRAND NEW*

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serum67

Reaction score
http://www.minibrew.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=8

MiniBrew 8 Gallon Fermenter never used. I bought this with the intention of using it, but never got around to it. comes with everything including sealed bag with instructions and all attachments. Money is tight and I need to start liquidating valuables.

Looking to get $200

I will post photos as soon as I get home. Just trying to see who all is interested.

I would prefer a local pickup, but I guess I might consider shipping. For now, local only. I can deliver anywhere in the SF Bay Area.

*PLEASE NOTE*: This is the model that does not have a hole drilled in the lid. The lid gasket needs to be purchased separately from the MiniBrew site.

IMG_0490.jpg
IMG_0491.jpg

Nice product at a great price! You should sell it easily.

*PLEASE NOTE*: This is the model that does not have a hole drilled in the lid. The lid gasket needs to be purchased separately from the MiniBrew site.

Nothing a hole saw and a rubber stopper couldn't fix.

Yeah. I wish I could keep it, but I can't. Need the $. Go figure. I get a great setup then life throws a curveball. sigh.

Back