Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jgln said:
No confusion, just saw the opportunity to have some fun. ;)

Naturally! My wife when we first started dating would never think of touching a gun, making beer or playing Xbox. Now we do all 3 together!
It's funny how things turn out ;)

JoeBronco said:
Manteca gun range. ;) The archery setup there is great. I hunt pheasant about 5 miles away from that place. Livermore has a WAY better range if you want to shoot trap.

Oh snap is there a fellow 209er?
Most of the time I don't go to a range, but I had to zero my rifles today
And I don't shoot trap as I don't have a shotgun

Oh snap is there a fellow 209er?
Most of the time I don't go to a range, but I had to zero my rifles today
And I don't shoot trap as I don't have a shotgun

I lived in Manteca when it was all Almonds and Spreckels park was just dirt. Moved out about 10 years ago. Im over the hill in Dublin now (im in the 925), but my Family still lives in Manteca so i visit often.

You get to decide which is which.... The wife can't drink beer because she has Celiac's Disease, but I plan on making her a gluten free beer soon.
kelsd.jpg

I lost her last year but this is Judi, my soul mate for twenty years. Judi loved brewing too (helping) and drinking our potions as well. Love your ladies guys. Do everything you can every day of your life to make sure they know it.

48749.jpg

I lost her last year but this is Judi, my soul mate for twenty years. Judi loved brewing too (helping) and drinking our potions as well. Love your ladies guys. Do everything you can every day of your life to make sure they know it.

I'm on my way to hug my wife.

Your Judi looked lovely. Sorry for your loss bro.

rvb said:
i lost her last year but this is judi, my soul mate for twenty years. Judi loved brewing too (helping) and drinking our potions as well. Love your ladies guys. Do everything you can every day of your life to make sure they know it.

+1

Wow, beautiful and so young, sorry man.

RVB said:

No words - thanks for reminding us what is important. So very sorry for your loss. Can't imagine what that would be like.

RVB said:

So sorry RVB :(

ThickHead said:
Definitely not Brad Pitt. That's me holding the beer (at Brewerkz in Singapore) in my avatar.

Cheers!

I just spent several evenings at Brewerkz last week. I enjoy going to Singapore a lot, been there 4 times and have got at least 2 more trips this year. Far better than going to China. Did you meet the lady friend there?

As far as the picture, is it Porters?

I just spent several evenings at Brewerkz last week. I enjoy going to Singapore a lot, got 2 more trips this year. Did you meet the lady friend there?

That's some kind of business they do there at Brewerkz, huh? It always impresses me. Great beer, good food and you meet people from just about everywhere.

As for where I met my wife, your guess is not far off. She is from Indonesia and I met her in the Riau. Batam, in fact.

As far as the picture, is it Porters?

Do you mean "The Porter" in Little Five Points? If so, no. And to be honest I don't remember where, exactly, that picture was taken. Somewhere in Buckhead or Midtown. She'll probably remember. I will ask her sometime today.

I don't believe she is yours. I think I will need to see a couple pictures with you in it to be sure...maybe on the beach or by the pool or something.

(I hope he buys it but I doubt it :rolleyes: )

Probably not exactly what you had in mind but.....we are on the beach. :p

Love your ladies guys. Do everything you can every day of your life to make sure they know it.

Well said!

Sorry for your loss. It's a cruel thing to have the ones we love taken from us. At least you had those 20 years. I am sure that is silver lining enough....if only just. Keep on keepin' on, amigo.

ThickHead said:
That's some kind of business they do there at Brewerkz, huh? It always impresses me. Great beer, good food and you meet people from just about everywhere.

As for where I met my wife, your guess is not far off. She is from Indonesia and I met her in the Riau. Batam, in fact.

Do you mean "The Porter" in Little Five Points? If so, no. And to be honest I don't remember where, exactly, that picture was taken. Somewhere in Buckhead or Midtown. She'll probably remember. I will ask her sometime today.

Yep, Brewerkz is great. It's the only place I have found in Asia that has a beer menu that is worth a chit. Good house beers and foreign imports. They had some nice American house beers last week (pale ale, black IPA, etc). I think I read somewhere or was told the owner was either American or spent some time here.

Yep, Brewerkz is great. It's the only place I have found in Asia that has a beer menu that is worth a chit. Good house beers and foreign imports. They had some nice American house beers last week (pale ale, black IPA, etc). I think I read somewhere or was told the owner was either American or spent some time here.

Yeah...lots of cool stuff happening in Clarke Quay. The wife and I spend a lot of time there every year. We keep a house in Indonesia and Singapore is only a 45 minute ferry ride away. If our plans work out we will be moving to Singapore in a couple years. Not sure for how long, but we love it there.

I was only kidding really. Nice shots! Were they done professionally? To remember some special event together?

I know you were kidding. These were a sort of tongue-in-cheek add. Yes, they were professionally done. Pre-wedding photos taken in Bali.

Thickheads woman must be hot. I can't view the pics on my iPhone app, and if I even swipe past his posts it force closes the app. Never seen anything like it. Anyone else getting this?

Thickheads woman must be hot. I can't view the pics on my iPhone app, and if I even swipe past his posts it force closes the app. Never seen anything like it. Anyone else getting this?

Maybe nude pictures are blocked on you computer? That's a same, some sice shots he posted! :D

dunno about the rest of the boys here, but those shots are just fine n' dandy by me. you two look great together! she is indeed a lovely lady.

i loved the second pic of you two in the waves. nice hand placement on your part :ban:

Thanks! We had a ton of photos taken that day. My favorites are some that were taken in pretty random rice paddies and in a place called "Kebun raya bedugul" which is like a botanical garden and protected forest area of Bali. The beach shots were taken later in the day to catch the sunset. It was a rather perfect day really.

The photos are rather large, that may be your issue, or at least part of it.

They are pretty large. I knocked them down in Photoshop to get them under the file size limit. I think the originals are close to 40mb each.

Back