• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete All Grain setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I would really like to keep it together. I've had another guy I was talking to wanting the same thing. I told him I would sell all but the fridge and kegging system for $1100. Now I have no idea what the shipping would be. Pretty sure it wouldn't be cheap.

Just had to throw a pic of that pinball table in there didn't you?

Or do you have to get a Match 3 before it'll dispense a pint?

LOL, yeah had to throw it in there. Got them listed and reference each other on craigsrace locally.

Making a match to get a pint is a keen idea but I would rather stick with the immediate gratification aspect. Pull the tap handle and get my beer as opposed to playing and having to wait any length of time.

I play pinball while I'm brewing mostly. I justified the pin purchase to my wife that way. Kept me completely out of the house on brew day. Don't know why but she hates the smell of the grains during mash and boil.

Ok, since I'm going to be getting out of the brewing hobby I figured I needed to pick up a new hobby. Well, the wife says no new toys til this is gone.

For the sake of a quick sale would be willing to sell for $1300. :mug:

Back