ISO: Belching beaver pb

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexkate91

Reaction score
I fell in love with this while on my honeymoon and would love to get some more. I have access to DuClaw, neshaminy creek, cricket hill, troegs, Lancaster, fegleys, terrapin, flying fish

I have a trade in the works, but when I get a craving again, I'll open this back up! No other stout has been sweet enough for me besides this one.

I fell in love with this while on my honeymoon and would love to get some more. I have access to DuClaw, neshaminy creek, cricket hill, troegs, Lancaster, fegleys, terrapin, flying fish

I could venture a guess and say you are local to me, have you had Springhouse Big Gruesome?

I could venture a guess and say you are local to me, have you had Springhouse Big Gruesome?

No I haven't had that yet. I'll have to get over there. It's only about two hours from me. I've had Lancaster double chocolate milk stout, but it still wasn't sweet enough. I'm a woman so when I want a chocolate stout, I literally want a liquid chocolate bar haha

No I haven't had that yet. I'll have to get over there. It's only about two hours from me. I've had Lancaster double chocolate milk stout, but it still wasn't sweet enough. I'm a woman so when I want a chocolate stout, I literally want a liquid chocolate bar haha

If chocolate is your thing for stouts, if you get Yards that far put, Chocolate Love Stout is put out 9nce a year and is very chocolaty. Springhouse nailed it with big gruesome though. The pb addition isn't powdery, it's very smooth.

Back