Group Buy in Chicago #3

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can you send me link to spreadsheet? I assume since I'm splitting with someone, they have it down, but they might be thinking the same thing.

thanks

Last call: Check your portions of the spreadsheet. I'm going to be submitting the rfq tomorrow. Let me or demon know if there are any discrepancies. Sorry for yelling but i want everyone's attention.

Woohoo! Set it off. When can we get payment to you and how? And when would you expect delivery?

Assuming we are just looking at the group buy tab and that the CMG-RFQ is blank until you actually submit the RFQ, it looks right for me.

Assuming we are just looking at the group buy tab and that the CMG-RFQ is blank until you actually submit the RFQ, it looks right for me.

just look at the actual spreadsheet with everyone's listings. The other tab is for my own use when I ask for an RFQ.

Porterguy do you still want to split the sack of otter. I requested the spit but I didnt see it listed yesterday. If you still want to split it please PM Demon and Bmason to correct.

Other than that mine looks good to go.

ThatGuyRyan said:
Porterguy do you still want to split the sack of otter. I requested the spit but I didnt see it listed yesterday. If you still want to split it please PM Demon and Bmason to correct.

ThatGuyRyan, should I go ahead and proceed with getting the RFQ?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Home Brew Talk

I just PM'd them both as to still wanting to do the split. Thanks everybody.:tank:

anybody want to do a 4 way split on 4 individual gallons of star san? look at page 40 of the larger commercial catalog. pretty good deal i think. let me know ASAP. Thanks!

anybody want to do a 4 way split on 4 individual gallons of star san? look at page 40 of the larger commercial catalog. pretty good deal i think. let me know ASAP. Thanks!

I will take one. If no one else bites I will be more than happy to take two. :rockin:

ThatGuyRyan said:
I will take one. If no one else bites I will be more than happy to take two. :rockin:

Sounds good. The 4 gallons (2 which are Ryan's) of sanitizer are accounted for. I'll update the spreadsheet later. Ryan, it's just a matter of short time before you get your own pallet full. I would love to check out your setup one day.

I'll send the RFQ later on today. Thanks, everyone.

I just sent the RFQ to Mid Country Malt now. I was busy at work today and wasn't able to do it sooner. We should have a quote by tomorrow afternoon I'm hoping. I will send Demon the link to it once it's online and he can pass it on. I'm thinking that we may get delivery by the beginning of September26, 2011. The sooner everyone pays the sooner we get our grain. Get your brew pots ready!

cciszew said:
dang i guess im too late for sack or two of base malt

Unfortunately, you are too late. Follow this thread for the next announcement.

Wernerherzog said:
do we get money to you pre-delivery or post?

We wait for the quote first I case prices have changed from what's listed in the catalog. I'll post it online, everybody checks it out and then we start collecting.

I have emailed Demon the link for the quote. He will forward it to everyone. I am going to try to update the spreadsheet with the quoted prices sometime tonight.

The spreadsheet has been updated with the quoted pricing. There's a difference of $0.04 in the grand total. I'm guessing this due to rounding discrepancy between the spreadsheet and the distributor's accounting software. No biggie. Everyone check your portion of the spreadsheet against the quote.

On second thought, sending 20 PMs from an ipad is a major pain. I'll send them out when I'm in front of my computer later.

The PMs with the quote link are proving difficult for some reason. Those people that want to view the actual quote from the vendor please PM me and I will send the link. We are ready to start sending payments. If paying by paypal PLEASE pay the amount shown on the spreadsheet in the column WITH fees. Paypal address is slapshotbrew (at) gmail (dot) com. I can also take check/money order through mail or in person, or cash in person. After ALL payments have been received I will submit payment to the vendor and provide an estimated delivery date. If you have any questions or need links to the spreadsheet or quote feel free to PM or email me.

So I just stumbled into this order by dumb luck. How can I find out when the next order is happening? Does somebody send out an e-mail to anyone who ordered in the past, or what? I just want to make sure I don't miss the next opportunity.

Thanks.:mug:

One more reminder for those using PayPal. Please make sure you include your HBT user name.

So I just stumbled into this order by dumb luck. How can I find out when the next order is happening? Does somebody send out an e-mail to anyone who ordered in the past, or what? I just want to make sure I don't miss the next opportunity.

Thanks.:mug:

Either myself or bmason will reply to this thread with a link to the thread for the next buy. I'm guessing that won't be till spring though.

me either, but I'm assuming the spreadsheet is now updated with everyone's information. It has paypal numbers, shipping numbers, etc... built in.

Anyone that would like the full vendor quote can pm me for it, sending 20 PMs while waiting 60 seconds between sending was a pain. The original spreadsheet is updated with totals. PLEASE remember to look at the column titled "PayPal total". If you pay by PayPal this is what you owe. I've received two payments already that have been short. I will email those people directly. Once I receive any payment IN FULL it will be updated as such in the spreadsheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back