Equipment Trade? Therminator/Floor Corker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brichards700

Reaction score
I have a Therminator Wort Chiller that has been sitting in a box for a few months. It works awesome. I can chill 10 gallons of beer down to 65F in about 10 minutes...no ****. I have used this only two times and I cleaned it very well after each use. I also purchased an in-line thermometer (Thrumometer) so you can monitor the wort coming out of the therminator. I also have a adapter so you can hook the thermenator up to your faucet and back flush it when you are done using it. I paid $195 for the Therminator and $25.00 for the Thrumometer and $19.00 for the Back flush attachment. I also have some stainless steel connections for the thermenator. I really like both of these products but I am usually watching both of my kids who are 1 and 2 years old while I'm brewing and I have just been using my immersion chiller since it is a little easier for me than getting my chiller set up.

Instead of just sitting on these I thought I'd see if anyone wanted to trade me for some equipment that I actually need. I am in need of a Floor corker that I can use to cork Belgian bottles and Champagne bottles. I also need a beer gun or Counter pressure bottle filler. I could also use some Cornies. If anyone has anything that they would like to offer in a trade feel free to get ahold of me. I don't ask that this trade has to be completely equal in monitary value, just as long as it's close. If you have anything else that you might want to trade, let me know as well. I'm open to ideas. I am still on the hunt for large ass bottles-champagne/flip-top/standard beer bottles whatever.

email me at [email protected] I can send you my phone number if you want to go over anything.

Back