Millet Malt

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atoughram

Reaction score
OK - I tried it and it wasnt for me...

I've got twenty pounds of it (I think)... both in pale and I'd guess 13-17L.

Anyone else like to try some? I wont ship it, but I'll give it to you..

I can give it to the birds, but I assume someone might want it for beer-like beverages. I'll pick it up, but honestly, I would just be putting it on my bird feeders...

I can give it to the birds, but I assume someone might want it for beer-like beverages. I'll pick it up, but honestly, I would just be putting it on my bird feeders...

Let's see how bad of a winter its going to be - we both might be feeding the birds with it. You in the lesser Seattle area? It's not taking up much room, I can hold on to it for a bit longer in case someone wants to actually make a beverage with it.

You could also give it to Josh and have him take it to our November meeting to see if anyone wants to brew with it...

There's an idea... I know where he lives! :)

(Right next to where I work..)

EDIT - What's Josh's username, I havent PMed him in a while...

I did get it over to Josh's place tonight... Thanks for taking it Josh, I know where another 80 pounds is if you like it! :)

If you ever decide to ship it...ill pay for shipping and throw in a little extra for your troubles

Thanks for the millet. I'm researching how to best use it now. I might try to make something of it next friday. I might make a nut brown since it is like bird seed, or just throw it all in the mash tun and see what it makes, if its bad maybe a dose of bugs to make a sour. Ill keep you posted.

Thanks for the millet. I'm researching how to best use it now. I might try to make something of it next friday. I might make a nut brown since it is like bird seed, or just throw it all in the mash tun and see what it makes, if its bad maybe a dose of bugs to make a sour. Ill keep you posted.

My mill wouldnt do much to it, even adjusted as tight as it would go. Try a blender

Back