Mopar Nationals "Muscle Car Show"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OregonNative

Reaction score
Is anyone going to the Mopar Nationals this year? Its up in Columbus Ohio. Tons of old muscle cars and lots of fun. Aug 8-10th. Just wondering how many others (if any) are going. Once I get my 66' charger running I'd like to take her over. Yes I said her ;) haha

Link for more information if your interested.
http://www.moparnats.org/index.htm

'66-'67 Chargers are one of my favorite muscle cars....of course I'm partial to the '66 GTO :rockin:

Someday I will. I'd love a '68 barracuda S (clone or real), or a '68GTX drop top.

I love mopars, any and all.

You guys who didn't go missed out on a great day! It was 78-82 F and breezy. Tons of cars as far as the eye could see. Also some pretty cool burnouts in the contest. I'll get some pictures up today.

Here are a few pictures, as promised. I put a lot of focus on the 66 chargers because I have a 66 charger.

mn1.jpg

mn2.jpg

mn3.jpg

mn4.jpg

If I ever see someone driving a 70 Hemi Cuda convertible, I will car jack it.

This is the closest I ever got, 74 Barracuda. I swapped out the stock 318 and put a 360 in. Oh well, at least my name was on the title.
cuda.jpg

Hell my old man has a 70 'CUDA. I freakin love that car. although she really needs some major TLC. I do plan on taking her, pull out the 383 and toss in a lil hemi..... :ban:

Bobby thats still a really nice car man. In my opinion 74' was the final year for muscle cars. Plus that E body sure is sexy. Haha and yeah.. whats a 70 hemi cuda convertable go for.. 2 million? I forget if it was the 70' or 71' hemi cuda convertable that fetched a million + price tag. Either way you'd have to be very brave to be driving that in public haha!

My 66' charger came original with a 383. I'm thinking of keeping it all original since everything on that car is numbers matching. Original color candy apple red. Its a beautiful car man.. or at least it will be someday. I have a 440 but I'm thinking of just dropping that 383 in there to keep things original. I'm not a huge fan of auto's, though.. it has that 727 auto in there. I'd much rather switch it out for a 5 speed tremec.

Nitrous, Yeah man don't let that car get away. Such a fine car should stay in the family. If you let it get away from you, you'll regret it later. If the 383 was the original, keep it man. Even if you don't decide to use it, having the original engine for the original car would make the value of that car sky rocket. A 426 hemi sure would be nice in there though haha!

Back