Bottle Share Pictures

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opened a few with my brother and some of his employees. Now I'm slightly hungover on a Tuesday and it is not fun. (are the imgur thumbs showing up? I'm attaching in case not)

Wq3f1lB

JvwZdqw

share1.JPG

share2.JPG

Opened some bottles, a few whales, for my brother's bachelor party this past weekend. Dark Lord was disappointing. Huna was phenomenal per the usual. Rare Barrel No Salt was unbelievable, as well as Jester King and Russian River.

cgDtKQh.jpg

yzRz9Dw.jpg

Had a fun one last night. Six of us.

FrHHW97.jpg

Since the picture sucks, here's what we had, in reverse order of consumption, (not picture order):
World Wide Stout 2013
World Wide Stout 2010
Breakfast Stout 2011
Bourbon County Stout 2012
Dark Apparition
Barrel Aged Flying Mouflan 2016
Barrel Aged Troegenator 2016
Mosaic Sunrise IPA
120 Minute 2015
Henhouse IPA
Swiftwater IPA
Barrel Aged Ten FIDY
Zombie Dust
Blind Pig
Pliny the Elder
What the Floc
Hash IPA
Bigfoot 2013
Impending Descent 2015
Impending Descent 2016
Barrel Aged Impending Descent
Wild Elf
Mad Elf 2016
Mad Elf 2015
Mad Elf 2014
Mad Elf 2013
Mad Elf 2012

Thanks go out to the following for sending some of those to me in trades:
@Bigfish713
@afro_lou
@RevKev

had an empty-the-cellar party this weekend. some of the notable commercial beers we had:

Cantillon Iris (visible in last pic, missing from first b/c someone took the bottle for the dregs)
Cantillon St. gilloise (ditto)
Casey Dry Hopped Oak Theory
FW Stickee Monkee '14 & '15
Harpoon Leviathan Quad '12 (oxidized)
GI BCBS '13 & '14
Trinity Chilly Water (honestly don't remember tasting this one...)
FW Parabola '14 & '15
Stone Enjoy After 4.20.17 (having it before the date - edgy!)
De Struise Black Damnation III - Black Mes (highlight of the night)

... and lots and lots and lots of my homebrew, mostly sours.

apparently my friends are getting old, or responsible, 'cause we didn't clear out as much as needed. now i have to do the rest of the heavy lifting myself between now and moving day: westvleteren, oak aged st. bernadus, a few cantillons, a bunch more FW boxes, some old bigfoots & 120 minutes, etc... :mug:

beer.jpg

beer1.jpg

beer2.jpg

had an empty-the-cellar party this weekend. some of the notable commercial beers we had:

Cantillon Iris (visible in last pic, missing from first b/c someone took the bottle for the dregs)

Cantillon St. gilloise (ditto)

Casey Dry Hopped Oak Theory

FW Stickee Monkee '14 & '15

Harpoon Leviathan Quad '12 (oxidized)

GI BCBS '13 & '14

Trinity Chilly Water (honestly don't remember tasting this one...)

FW Parabola '14 & '15

Stone Enjoy After 4.20.17 (having it before the date - edgy!)

De Struise Black Damnation III - Black Mes (highlight of the night)

... and lots and lots and lots of my homebrew, mostly sours.

apparently my friends are getting old, or responsible, 'cause we didn't clear out as much as needed. now i have to do the rest of the heavy lifting myself between now and moving day: westvleteren, oak aged st. bernadus, a few cantillons, a bunch more FW boxes, some old bigfoots & 120 minutes, etc... :mug:

Interested in trading some of the westy? I'll send your box to your new house! [emoji41]

Interested in trading some of the westy? I'll send your box to your new house! [emoji41]
heya BigPerm -

i'd be happy to trade you my one remaining westie (as the pic below shows, i had 2 last night when some buddies dropped by to help with the beer surplus)

HOWEVER, these beers are not in top shape. the goodness was still there, but the oxidation was noticeable. they have been stored in my cellar, which stays consistently between 62 and 66*F year-round, but the beers are 5 years old. time will take its toll... so, your call. if interested, PM me and we can set something up.

(philosophical soapbox time: this cellar emptying exercise has taught me to store less and drink more. store less, as in for less time. several otherwise excellent beers were less than they should have been because i let them sit for too long. 1 year, maybe 2 tops, is my new limit. lesson learned.)

beer4.jpg

Had a fun one last night. Six of us.

FrHHW97.jpg

Since the picture sucks, here's what we had, in reverse order of consumption, (not picture order):

World Wide Stout 2013

World Wide Stout 2010

Breakfast Stout 2011

Bourbon County Stout 2012

Dark Apparition

Barrel Aged Flying Mouflan 2016

Barrel Aged Troegenator 2016

Mosaic Sunrise IPA

120 Minute 2015

Henhouse IPA

Swiftwater IPA

Barrel Aged Ten FIDY

Zombie Dust

Blind Pig

Pliny the Elder

What the Floc

Hash IPA

Bigfoot 2013

Impending Descent 2015

Impending Descent 2016

Barrel Aged Impending Descent

Wild Elf

Mad Elf 2016

Mad Elf 2015

Mad Elf 2014

Mad Elf 2013

Mad Elf 2012

Thanks go out to the following for sending some of those to me in trades:

@Bigfish713

@afro_lou

@RevKev

If you're looking for older Mad elf I have 2005-2011

The four Sips are worth more than the rest combined, IMO. But still a great bunch of beers in that pic.

Back