World's Best Commercial!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have a video, but I just saw the world's best commercial.

I was watching the Red Wings game, and a commercial came on. It was for buying game tickets. It started with Mike Babcock saying "We love ALL our games" and cut to the locker room where the Red Wing players were in a mighty game of "Don't break the ice". After saying how to buy your tickets, the next shot showed Henrik Zetterberg and Juri Hudler playing a very serious game of chess.

Zetterberg moves, and says, "Check!"

Hudler looks up, and very nastily replies, "Swede!"

Bhahahahaha. I lol'd.

HA! I like that commercial...although I always thought he said "sweet," as in he liked that chess now had checking. I think Swede makes more sense!

GO WINGS!

I love that one too. The Wings have a couple great commercials out right now. Have you seen the variation that after the Don't Break The Ice game, you seen them playing "Hungry Hungry Hippos"?

They also have one where they set up the visitors dressing room with Candles and Osgood is pickin gout music for them: Easy Listening and Mellow Mixes. Franzen is spraying air freshener (even under his arms..) Then when it's time to play he tears down the "Welcome Blackhawks" banner on the wall on his way to the ice.

Back