Doing the nasty

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
olllllo, ok I give, you are a bigger pervert than I am.;) I'm planning on brewing with Chuck from What Ales You.
Yuri, I happen to have some in the fermenters now. 1 keg has been promised for a work party at the end of the month, the other I hope to start drinking next weekend. You know I can't take creds for the recipe. Its BM's cent blonde with late addtion Cascades swapped for Summit then dryhopped with 1 oz Summit per keg. Drink it quick, after about 8 weeks the tangerine begins to fade. Come to think of it that was about when you tried it. I would love to brew with you some time. Maybe next trip out if you have the time.

Well if doing the nasty means hanging out with a bunch of relatives you don't really know that are really loud, that is what I'll be doing. At least I'll be taking a keg of Witbier with me.

Not brewing on Sunday...but since I'm off work from Thurs to Mon.... I'm getting ready to go out to the garage right now and brew up another batch of BM's Centennial...(SWMBO requested....). Rest of the long weekend I'm remodeling the upstairs bathroom...new tub...new vanity, floor...everything.....yippee......(sarcasm infused...)

Brewing Saturday (since Sunday will be completely eaten by Easter prep and dinner). I am making an IIPA with my first use of Maris Otter, my first time FWH, and late additions/dry hopping simcoe and amarillo. Mmmm!

I need to brew up a quick batch for the Homebrew Challenge:

HomebrewChallengeCharityEvent.jpg

I wont' be brewing, but I'll def be going to church. Might need to schedule a brew day in soon though. I got a contest to gear up for. Time to think of something different for that.

Brewing Saturday (since Sunday will be completely eaten by Easter prep and dinner). I am making an IIPA with my first use of Maris Otter, my first time FWH, and late additions/dry hopping simcoe and amarillo. Mmmm!
I dry hopped a version of cent blond with simcoe and summit. It has been requested again. FWH without a hop bag last weekend trying out Bobby_M's hopstopper. A few of the folk there were ready to drink it fresh out of the BK. Good luck on your brew!

Brewing Edwort's Oktoberfest Ale, albeit with some Hallertau that my uncle brought me from his town's brewery Bavaria.

Off-topic: Someone needs to define "wrong pr0n".

Back