Austin Homebew Free shipping coupons

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drez77

Reaction score
Not sure where to post this so if this is in the wrong spot please move.

I have 5 free shipping coupons for Austin Homebrew. I will not be using these. If anyone wants these please let me know.

Thank you,

Mike

me please. Coming back from Iraq and looking to get some AHB stuff.

All the coupons are spoken for. I have to sort out PM's and post here to get the 5 first people and I will let you know by PM.

Thanks

Mike

I have 3 free shipping coupons from the fermentor raffle. The current economic conditions have left me unemployed for these past many many months. I bought a few raffle tickets in the hopes of selling the fermentor to jump start my home brewery. Alas, I didn't win and it doesn't look like I will be able to buy anything anytime soon the way things are going and the vouchers expire on 12/31/08.

So, it would be my pleasure to give these to the first 3 who send me a PM.

I have 3 free shipping coupons from the fermentor raffle. The current economic conditions have left me unemployed for these past many many months. I bought a few raffle tickets in the hopes of selling the fermentor to jump start my home brewery. Alas, I didn't win and it doesn't look like I will be able to buy anything anytime soon the way things are going and the vouchers expire on 12/31/08.

So, it would be my pleasure to give these to the first 3 who send me a PM.

Hmmm I didn't realize the coupons expired that soon. I've got a few of them that I'll probably need to give away since I likely won't be ordering much the rest of the year.

Back