fishing score!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eriktlupus

Reaction score
anyone who fishes for walleye, trout, salmon, or pike will stand in absolute awe of this garage sale find (no pics:mad:).

got a boat box of 140 plugs, hot-n-tots, rapalas, and storm body baits. also scored a two sided box full of little cleos and ko knockers, about 80 total.

anyone care to guess the price?:ban:

140 plugs, hot-n-tots, rapalas, and storm body baits. also scored a two sided box full of little cleos and ko knockers
Well, I know what bait is, but I'm totally lost on the rest. Wouldn't know if four dollars or four thousand dollars would be a good buy, so won't hazard a guess at the price.

:)

Rick

well a lot of those run like 4$ per lure. But seeing the bragging nature of the first post I'll go with 50 bucks?

nice, i haven't gone fishing in YEARS but i'm joining my uncles, cousins and father for a men's fishing trip in October. it'd be nice to do some pike fishing :) can't wait to use some of those old rapalas again.

If it came from a yard sale, I'm guessing around $20.00. Sometimes people just want to unload stuff regardless of "retail" value.

75 bones for the plug box (retail around 400-600):rockin:

30 for the spoons (120-150min):rockin:

been a good summer at the garage sales this yr
see above
2. 10g igloo round for 15
3. (2)two six-way manifolds with secondary regs for free
4. metal glass front storage cabinet free
5. leather jacket for the swmbo(with tags still on!) 10 bones
:rockin::ban:

edit: hey superior i'll meet ya in the middle!

of the lake

Back