• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RIMS tube, SSR, heat sinks, RTD

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erikrocks

Reaction score
I recently converted from propane + electric RIMS to all electric + HERMS. As a result, my RIMS tube is for sale. It's 2" stainless steel with a 1500 watt (120v) Extra Low Density element. I NEVER scorched my wort with this thing.SOLD
IMG_17651.jpg

IMG_1768.JPG

IMG_17672.JPG

$100 for the RIMS tube + element.

I also have a 25 amp SSR that I used with this tube. SOLD
IMG_16452.JPG

$10 takes the SSR.

I have a 25 amp heat sink:SOLD
IMG_17771.jpg

$5 for the 25a HS.

And a 40 amp heat sink:
IMG_16461.JPG

$10 for the 40a HS.

And finally, a 4" weldless RTD probe. I cut off the "clip" ends of the wires because I was going to use it in my e-brewery. Instead, I stole the 2" threaded probe that I previously used in the RIMS tube. SOLD
IMG_1781.JPG

$20 takes the RTD.

Thanks. You pay shipping. I'll probably end up shipping this stuff through USPS, so send me your zips and I'll figure out the shipping costs Monday.

I am interested in the relay, rtd, and heat sinks to zip 62703.
Did you run this on 110?
Which controller did you use?

Looks like the RTD is sold to Fritz.

ccostel: I did run this on 110 and used the Auber PID 2362 (which I also stole to control my current e-brewery). Do you want me to find shipping for the SSR and heat sinks? I only used the 25a heat sink for the SSR. The 40s HS is something I actually never used.

Back