• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Extra Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeekage

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have too many hops in my freezer. So I am getting rid of the stuff listed below. Shipping is extra. I would also be willing to trade the Cascade straight up for the same variety in pellet form. Everything else i have is pellet so I'd prefer these to be too.

No PMs please. Email me at my forum username @gmail.com or just reply to the thread.

• SOLD$9: 1 lb Cascade Leaf Hops (bought in late 2011) in original hop union 1lb packaging.

zeekage said:
I have too many hops in my freezer. So I am getting rid of the stuff listed below. Shipping is extra. I would also be willing to trade the Centennial/Cascade straight up for the same variety in pellet form. Everything else i have is pellet so I'd prefer these to be too.

No PMs please. Email me at my forum username @gmail.com or just reply to the thread.

[*]$15: 1 lb Centennial Leaf hops (bought late 2011) in original hop union 1lb packaging.
[*]$10: 1 lb Cascade Leaf Hops (bought late 2011) in original hop union 1lb packaging.
[*]$25: 14 x 1oz packages of Citra Leaf hops (bought late 2011). I bought a pound and vac sealed myself.
[*]$5: ~1 lb of older Centennial pellets in food saver bag I got them from someone as part of a trade. Don't know the exact age, but estimated at least 3-4 years old.

How much to ship the pound of cascade and the pound of centennial to 22701?

I assume you mean the Leaf centennial. In which case they will both fit in a USPS medium flat rate box so $11 should cover it.

I need to check with a buddy to see if he wants to split them with me. Thanks for the quick reply, don't hold them for me. I'll send you an e-mail if We go for it.

$8 for priority for the centennial leaf. I can fit both pounds of leaf hops in a medium flat rate priority box for $11.35 as well.

Edit: sorry, scratch the "2 pounds in a medium box part" that was a large flat rate box i was testing with. I am getting another medium box from the post office tomorrow to test it out with.

drewmedic23 said:
cascade leaf right 1lb? Ill take it for 15 shipped to 13602

1lb Cascade leaf hops. In the original hop union package. $15 shipped is good with me. PayPal address is my forum username @gmail.com. I can ship tomorrow if I get payment before I head into work in the morning.

I sent it USPS priority on the 29th. I will see if i still have the receipt. Of course it's one of the times I don't add on delivery confirmation or anything.

hmm maybe it just got delayed because of labor day. If I dont see it by Friday Ill let you know

Back