What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm working on finishing up my Irish Red. The longer it sits and the longer I take to drink them the more problems I find with it. I do have to remind myself that it is my first beer and is a great starting point for better future beers.

Oh yeah!

IMG_2342[1].jpg

My local had 6 cases of the regular on the floor yesterday, coffee and bw sold out by noon Friday.

It's odd. Places in NJ said the variants would be released in the area over the next couple weeks, and one place in Austin said the coffee wouldn't be out for another 2 weeks.

Hello sent me this delicious porter from Foothills. Nice roasty character with a fair bit of smoke in it. Very nice, thanks for sharing.

So you really like or just like a lot? Really like is "I want mooooore" and like a lot is "I'm not sad if you send it but whatever..."

A drunken brew, it's drinkable but in the bottom few percent of anything I have brewed PLus I overcarbed it so I'm fighting foamy pours, gas is disconnected, only 4 and a half gallons to go:rolleyes:
Quick question, how long will an unopened grower last?

Had a dirty bastard with fried pickles and saranac tramonay saison with a black and blue bacon burger. Now on to a saranac caramel porter at home for dessert.

ChefRex said:
A drunken brew, it's drinkable but in the bottom few percent of anything I have brewed PLus I overcarbed it so I'm fighting foamy pours, gas is disconnected, only 4 and a half gallons to go:rolleyes: Quick question, how long will an unopened grower last?

If you are using the 38mm poly seal black caps then it will hold carb until you crack it open. I have some pumpkin porters bottled into growlers from my keg and they held perfect when I opened one 2 weeks later.

So you really like or just like a lot? Really like is "I want mooooore" and like a lot is "I'm not sad if you send it but whatever..."

Let's put it like this... if it was a woman, I wouldn't kick her outta bed, haha.

Now having Stauff's White Pepper Rye Saison (this is a 2013 bottle, right?) and it's just as delicious as the last time I had it. The farmhouse character may have mellowed a bit, but the flavors are there and delicious.

Glad you like it. They been pushing out some barrel age stuff. That's one of my favorite local brews

The label made it sound boozy and I'm always weary of imperial porters, but this is really good. On the dry side for a big, dark beer and has some fruit backing up the roast. Barrel character leans towards vanilla and nutty caramel. Really good.

Let's put it like this... if it was a woman, I wouldn't kick her outta bed, haha.

Now having Stauff's White Pepper Rye Saison (this is a 2013 bottle, right?) and it's just as delicious as the last time I had it. The farmhouse character may have mellowed a bit, but the flavors are there and delicious.

that beer looks amazing. Stauff have a recipe floating around ?:D

Back