What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly, nothing. I'm working on a kegerator build right now and don't have room for anymore. All my kegs are full so I'm back in business as soon be its done.

Cascade/Citra APA. I can only ferment one batch at a time in my fermentation chamber. Looks like its time to get a bigger one.

1. Cucumber and black pepper Saison using 3711, which is a beast.

2. American wheat which will go over some blueberries in a few days.

All Clones right now....finally putting the Clone Brew book to use.

-Sunshine Wheat
- Redhook ESB
- Brooklin pennant ale '55
-Magic Hat #9

All citra IPA. Milk/sweet stout, Almond cream ale

image-2743476125.jpg

My Miller Lite "clone," after temperature corrections on the gravities, should have a 5.3% ABV, 120 calories and 4.2 g of carbohydrates. It got an extended trip in the fermenter, but I don't think it will hurt anything. It got bottled yesterday (and smelled awesome!), so I'll let you know how it tastes in 2 weeks!

Now I gotta figure out the next brew....I have some medium toast oak chips....maybe a bourbon barrell?

American Wheat that's due to secondary with a boatload of peaches next week.

On Saturday a friend gave me his unused, never-opened basic starter kit, too, so I have an extra fermenter staring at me...I don't think it will stay empty for long.

Imperial American wheat beer. Don't have a name for it yet but it is around 8.5% ABV and 87IBU. It is a one gallon experiment as to what a imperial wheat will be like since I have never had one.

I have 5 going...

Black Sand - Coconut cascadian ale

Smokey Oktober - Smoked Maple "Mocktoberfest"

Midnight In Belgium - Belgian specialty ale with pilsner/roasted barley/chocolate/wheat and a trappist ale yeast.

Hopped Wheat - ~40 IBU

American Brown Ale

Going to be brewing my saison again this weekend as well.

On tap

Creme brulee clone
Smash bitter with m.o. and Willamette

Bottles

Kitchen sink stout

Fermenting

Fat tire clone
Zombie dust clone

Alas but a single bucket of session IPA @ 7.8 ABV, 100+ IBU.

knuckleheadbrewing - Nice brewing setup!! If in your area will try and connect.

Maris Otter based IPA/APA brewed with some home grown Cascade. A ~1080 chocolate stout that will be bottled for the cooler months. And, a basic cider that will go into a keg ASAP.

My house amber, a dank IPA, a copper ale clone, a witkap mater clone, and a strange fruit thing i'm calling the mad scientist...

cream of 3 crops in the fridge, a scottish 60/-, and a variation on my house amber in the fridge.

I've got a chocolate milk stout in primary (6gal BB), a white wine kit in secondary (6gal BB), a batch of apfelwein that is almost at 2 weeks (5gal BB), and a batch of hard iced tea in primary (3gal BB). By the end of the week I'll have a Fat Tire clone going as well, and another small (2.5 gal) batch of BM's Centennial Blonde.

For those of you with 5 or more beers going in the fermenter, I have just one question. How much do you drink??? Wowza!

I might have half a bottle once or twice a week. Brew day means I'll have a pint after mashing.

My fridge is very, very full right now. I just brew for the love of brewing.

Let's see- 5 gallons of tripel in secondary bulk aging, 5 gallons of 18% mead getting ready for a racking, 5 gallons of barleywine finishing up primary, and my IPA day rye. Got ingredients for an oatmeal stout, Imperial Common, and a small saison coming in the mail. Not sure what to make first!

I'm preparing for a wedding in 6 weeks, so I'm stacked to the gills right now.

Dry Stout
American Brown
Hopsun clone
Raspberry Wheat
Rye IPA
Pale ale
Dry Mead
Apfelwein
Cider

Nothing but air. I'm building a fermentation chamber. I might brew a pumpkin ale this saturday and use my swamp cooler one last time, until the ferm chamber is ready...

Nothing but air. I'm building a fermentation chamber. I might brew a pumpkin ale this saturday and use my swamp cooler one last time, until the ferm chamber is ready...

I'm there, for the most part. Have been on vaca, had a contest beer and an imperial IPA along with a dubbel...those took longer to drink :D

I'm brewing this weekend come hell-or-high-water, though!

I have a Crystal / Centennial pale ale dry hopping. Nothing in the primary. I suppose I should brew something?

I think I like brewing more than I like drinking. This is becoming a problem.

Primary is a dry stout and secondary is a 9.5 abv imperial IPA on some cascade dry hopping, really can't wait to drink it.
I have some mid 20's siblings of the SWMBO staying with me, I have to regulate the consumption of homebrew.

Just transferred and started lagering my vanilla pumpkin lager (ghpeel's recipe). With any luck, I'll be getting a Belgian pale ale and an oatmeal stout in primary this weekend.

Got a Dubble at about 2.5 weeks in, will pull first FG test sample this weekend, and potentially bottle the following weekend. Got a Belgian Blonde, about 1.5 weeks in. Will also pull my first FG sample this weekend, and if ready rack to secondary on top of strawberries the following weekend, tertiary the weekend after that to let any residual fruit gunk settle out, and then bottle the week after THAT. Also a Berliner Weisse at just over 3 months souring. Wasn't progressing last time I checked, so I added boiled 8 oz of maltodextrin and threw it in about 2 weeks ago. Maybe it'll help, maybe it won't. I'm just going to experiment with it until I either get results, or get fed up and dump it.

Back