craft breweries in mexico?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baja Brewing Co is in San Jose De Los Cabos and its great. I spend a few weeks there every year

Eluna, pick up a copy (if you can - if not, get it online) of this months Draft Magazine. They have a whole article on micro breweries in Mexico. It was a good artcle, kinda makes me want to go to Mexico. Next time I go to the local brew store, I'll be looking for them!

Eluna, pick up a copy (if you can - if not, get it online) of this months Draft Magazine. They have a whole article on micro breweries in Mexico. It was a good artcle, kinda makes me want to go to Mexico. Next time I go to the local brew store, I'll be looking for them!

Awesome suggestion!

Charlie Papazian in his book "Microbrewed Adventures" has a chapter on a microbrewery in Tijuana called Cerveza Tijuana. He also has a recipe for a "Czech-Mex Tijuana Urquell" from Cerveza Tijuana. It's like a Pilsner Urquell with honey malt in it. I've never brewed it yet, but it does look delicious.

Back