Working on a brewery logo, "Ontario Brewing"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foxual

Reaction score
My dad and I are brewing together and he is all gung-ho for making labels and is very excited about it. I thought, then, that I'd work on some logos for our brewery. I decided to "name us" Ontario Brewing, seeing that we live near the shore of Lake Ontario. There are black and white transparent .pngs; the font is Roman Antique and the graphic is a dingbat from GE Nautica.

picture10emf.png

I like the white on black, but the white on red looks good to; red & white tend to look "more Canadian" to me. Overall a nice label. Regards, GF.

I like the font choice and layout. Some are kind of bright and might look better with a toned down version of the color. I think I'd like the blue best if it was more along the lines of #336699, #0066CC, or #3366CC as the background color

Nice! Are you on the lake?

I've been pondering Brewery names for a while now, and being in Irondequoit has been leaving me with native language ideas...

They're just hard to spell. :p

Brockport, so you're actually closer than we are, haha... we used to have a cottage in Point Breeze when I was a kid, many a fine memory from my youth at that place.

Nice! Are you on the lake?

I've been pondering Brewery names for a while now, and being in Irondequoit has been leaving me with native language ideas...

They're just hard to spell. :p

All of those are just transparent .png's over colored tables in HTML (I took a screenshot of a webpage I threw together) to show how it came out when put over different colors.

picture11r.png

I like the font choice and layout. Some are kind of bright and might look better with a toned down version of the color. I think I'd like the blue best if it was more along the lines of #336699, #0066CC, or #3366CC as the background color

Back