Free shipping deal from Nor*Cal Brewing for August

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got a lot of PMs about the free shipping deal for July and I just got a good shipment of Stainless Quick Disconnects in so lets do QD free shipping deal for August, shall we!

See http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com/store/Hardware_Fittings.html

The deal is any 12 peices of Stainless Quick Disconnects "mix and match" (we have 6 different ones to choose from) you put on your order, will make your entire order free shipping. This is a HBT USA only free shipping deal for the month of August or until I run out, so reply to this thread for the promo code and I will PM it to you.

This is for USA shipping only please.

Cheers
Jay

Sounds good. I'll take a promo please. Been wanting a false bottom and quick connects from you for some time now.

Any 12 single pieces right? Not 12 sets?

M

Thanks for the orders guys!

We have shipped out all the orders for these so far. Anyone else need QD's keep us in mind, we have killer prices on a boatload of stainless hardware too...

Again BIG thanks for all the support guys. I couldn't do it without you!

Cheers
Jay

Thanks for the orders guys!

We have shipped out all the orders for these so far. Anyone else need QD's keep us in mind, we have killer prices on a boatload of stainless hardware too...

Again BIG thanks for all the support guys and gals. I couldn't do it without you!

Cheers
Jay

Fixed it for ya:D

Thanks for the QD's and the false bottom Jaybird! Cant wait to use them!

M

Well I am wrapping up the free shipping deal for August here in a few days.

Thought I would toss out a big thank you to the people that got in on the deal and placed their orders.

I am trying to come up with a good Sept offer. There is a bunch of ideas running around the shop but just not sure what we will settle on for a few days.

Again a BIG thank you guys/gals for the orders.

Cheers
Jay

Back