Rant Rant Columbus Day Rant

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 574

Dirty blonde
Reaction score
Goofy looking dude Chris was wasn't he?

cd_400x300_image.jpg

My workplace should be closed today since I am not being productive.

Remember, this is the mindless mumbling forum :cross:

rant rant rant ta tant rant!

Congratulations to the man who did not discover North America.

I prefer to think of today as Italian-American Day, (not that the link has anything to do with Italians, I just happen to be Italian and think that Italian-American Day has a nice ring to it) I really don't think we should be celebrating a mass murderer, but till then i will take the day off as it comes, not mush of a day off today though, spent the day sweating my a$$ of finishing up trim around the house.

Cheers

It would have been nice to be an "explorer" back then, just sail west, hit some land, and BAM, you've discovered something. (Not like it wasn't there before you landed there).

Yup, we had class today too...sucks. The banks are closed, so is the post office...why can't we have the day off?

I like the USA well enough, I just feel bad for the natives every now and then.
There, by golly. I'm over it already!

OldFarmer said:
F**k the "Indians". They had this place for 15,000 years, what did they make of it? Wasn't till the English came that things started lookin' up......:)

Honestly, SOMEONE was going to take it from them sooner or later.

OldFarmer said:
F**k the "Indians". They had this place for 15,000 years, what did they make of it? Wasn't till the English came that things started lookin' up......:)

Then we took it from them. And now it looks like it's up for grabs again!:mad:
Might just as damn well let the indians keep it in the first place!

OK..........Now I'm over it.:)

Someone had to take credit for it. Don't be picking on Indians, Jesse Jackson's indian counterpart will be looking for you, just as the did Imus, :rockin:

Back